Who knew Oprah was this hilarious? Last night on Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscar show, Oprah used her funny bone and acted in a few chuckle-worthy skits with Jimmy. Although these shows would never make the OWN cut, Oprah’s proved that she’s got what it takes to star in her own sketch comedy show.
1. Could you imagine Oprah, donning all black, coming back to take what she’s given you as one of her “Favorite Things?” Instead of hearing, “You get a car!” You’ll hear, “I got a car!”
2. Jimmy thinks that multiple people interviewing one person simultaneously would work, a la “The View.” his words, not mine! Although logistically it doesn’t work at all, it does make for a hilarious sketch.
3. What’s the most romantic place there is? According to Jimmy, it’s the bathroom. This show gives OWN viewers a chance to see a side of Oprah that we never get to see. Oh and a little full frontal Jimmy nudity too.
4. Hands down, this was the most hilarious of all the skits. Oprah’s famed book club takes it next level and allow the members to physically fight when the disagree. Once again, comedic genius.
5. This show is as disgusting as it sounds. No thanks Jimmy.
Obviously these shows would never make the OWN cut, but the comedy they brought made me think that Oprah would be perfect on her own sketch comedy series. Would you watch? In case you missed Oprah on Kimmel’s post-Oscar show, watch it below.
Follow me on Twitter @Rhapsodani!