What kid doesn’t love chicken nuggets? McDonald’s isn’t the only authority for those yummy, crispy bite-size delights. You can always make your own! This is a great recipe for your kids. It’s super easy and super healthy. They will love it.
For more great recipes, feel free to visit my website.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With MommyBeautiful!
- 1lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 4 tbs fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- non-stick spray
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1lb of chicken breasts should equal 4 individual skinless breasts
- Cut each breast into about 10 nugget sized pieces. Add to a bowl.
- Add olive to the breasts and mix well making sure all chicken is coated
- Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well making sure chicken pieces are coated
- Place chicken nuggets on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Roast in preheated 450 degree oven for 20 to 40 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Listen To This Yummy Playlist!
Click Through This Gallery The Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week!