Enhance your look with this season’s must have accessory–false eyelashes.
Here are some tips on how to apply your falsies:
– gently curl the lashes with an Eyelash Curler,
– using Slant Tweezers, gently peel off the False Eyelashes from the plastic platform,
– soften the band of False Eyelashes to give it a curve. If the False Eyelashes seem to be too wide for your eyes, adjust the width by trimming the outer corner,
– apply a few drops of Eyelash Adhesive to the bottom edge of the False Eyelash,
– wait 5-6 seconds for the Adhesive to begin to dry,
– apply the False Eyelashes along upper lash line working from the outside corner of the eye inwards,
– wait for the adhesive to dry completely before applying makeup.