Its almost college graduation season and with the class of 2011 ending their senior year, there are so many thoughts running through their heads i.e. Where am I going to work after graduation? Am I going to go straight to grad school? Do I want to relocate to another city?
All of these things can be tough for a recent college graduate, and there really is no right or wrong answer. If anyone is thinking about relocating to another city after graduation, gradspot.com has composed a list of the top 10 best cities for recent college grads to relocate. See if your choice made the list!
10. Atlanta- Big business industries such as Coca-Cola, Delta and Home Depot with nice night life in Buckhead and downtown Atlanta.
9. Washington D.C- Government and nonprofit industries, often said the dynamic of the town shifts with who is in office at the time.
8. Los Angeles- Entertainment Industries; people are happy, beautiful and relaxed.
7. Houston- Oil and energy industries; great restaurants, relaxed vibe
6. Denver- Energy, government and finance industries; great for outdoor activities
5. Boston- Consulting industry; sports and “American College Town”
4. New York City- Finance, fashion, advertising and marketing industries; “work hard, play hard” motto, being bored is not an option here
3. Seattle- Big technology industry; great for outdoor activities
2. San Francisco- Technology industry; has the “best of all worlds”
1. Chicago- Finance and consulting industry; caters to those who like the city life with a touch of Southern hospitality
Congrats graduating class of 2011!!