The most important trans-seasonal fashion piece is the jacket. This little article helps you climb out from the depths of winter and into the sunny spring air without a hitch or chill. It’s lightweight enough for warm afternoons but heavy enough for brisk mornings.
Check out our 5 favs.
1) Metallic Rose Jacket by J. Crew, $799 (jcrew.com)
2) Cadet Jacket by 3.1 Phillip Lim, $357 (eluxury.com)
3) Jacket with cut out back by Alexander Wang, $795 (shopbop.com)
4) Black leather motorcycle jacket by Corpus, $180 (urbanoutfitters.com)
5) Blue Puddle Puff-Sleeve Jacket by Banana Republic, $150 (bananarepublic.com)