After all of your holiday shopping is done, it’s time to wrap up your gifts and make them sparkle! Make your presents stand out with these eye-catching, money-saving unique gift wrapping ideas.
1. Old Bed Linens Gift Wrap – You don’t have to be an experienced sewer to turn retired old sheets into a simple drawstring bag. Use a colorful ribbon to tie up the bag and walla!
2. Glossy Magazine Gift Wrap – You can wrap gifts in the recipients favorite magazines based on their interests, for instance – if she loves fashion, use W or Essence magazine and if he loves cars, use a car enthusiasm mag. With this gift wrap, you are not only recycling paper, but also adding a unique personalized touch!
3. Comic Strip Gift Wrap – Turn old comic strips into a colorful and entertaining gift wrap for children. You can even tape together different comic strips and place them under the tree. If your kids like comic book characters, this idea is sure to be a hit.
4. Brown Paper Bag Gift Wrap – Create a natural earthy feeling gift with recycled Kraft paper or a brown paper bag. Tie it up with twine and embellish with a pine cone or acorn right from your backyard or craft store.
5. Kids Artwork Gift Wrap – Let the kids doodle on colored construction paper, large gift bags or old calendar pages to make an inexpensive (and adorable) homemade gift wrap.
<strong><a title="Permalink to: Top 10 Best Celebrity Ombre Hairstyles" href="https://hellobeautiful.com/playlist/best-celebrity-ombre-hairstyles/" rel="bookmark">Top 10 Best Celebrity Ombre Hairstyles</a></strong>
<strong><a title="Permalink to: 3 Things To Consider Before Getting Ombre Hair Color" href="https://hellobeautiful.com/2148345/ombre-hair-trend-dye-celebrity-pics-how-to-what-to-consider/" rel="bookmark">3 Things To Consider Before Getting Ombre Hair Color</a></strong>