Oily skin tends to attract more dirt than dry skin. It is important to maintain a regular skin care routine to keep the problem from re-occurring.
Here is a 5-minute oily skin-care routine that is very simple to follow:
* Use a wipe-off cleanser for normal-to-oily skin or a soap-free cleansing bar. Rinse thoroughly.
* Tone by using a toner that should be diluted, if it contains alcohol that can be too drying. Moisten your cotton wool with water.
* Moisturize where needed using an oil-free or gel moisturizer.
* Remove eye make-up then cleanse as above but more thoroughly.
* Apply moisturizer just where needed.
Check out other Beauty Tips Of The Day: