The 2016 All Def Movie Awards Red Carpet
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Lira Galore highlighted her killer body in a green skirt and top set.
1 of 14
2. Pretty in pink. Laura Govan paired a white jumpsuit with a satin pink overcoat.
2 of 14
3. Eva Marcille’s skin was glowing in a coral gown with a halter neckline.
3 of 14
4. Cassie was all smiles as her lighter locks made their first carpet debut.
4 of 14
5. Erica Mena opted for the combo of lace and sheer. Are you feeling it?
5 of 14
6. Snoop Lion stayed true to his style and kept things chill. Instead of Chucks, he arrived in a pair of Yeezys.
6 of 14
7. Malaysia Pargo put it all out there in a revealing number with stud accents.
7 of 14
8. Comedian Gary Owen came out to support Russell Simmons’ All Def Digital.
8 of 14
9. “Straight Outta Compton” won big. Congrats to Ice Cube and O’Shea Jackson, Jr.!
9 of 14
10. Tami Roman posed for the cameras in stripes.
10 of 14
11. Looking suave, Michael Ealy.
11 of 14
12. Nick Cannon chose to cover his head in a fedora for the event.
12 of 14
13. Sanaa Lathan wins our vote for best-dresssed.
13 of 14
14. Marlon Wayans suited up and accessorized with a pair of shades on the black carpet.
14 of 14