1. Sanaa LathanSource:Getty
Sanaa Lathan joins vampire status with Pharrell: she.does.not.age!
2. Sanaa LathanSource:Getty
Lady in red.
3. Viola Davis and Julius TennonSource:Getty
Viola and Julius are matching in white and silver on the red carpet!
4. Tocarra JonesSource:Getty
Love the baby doll lashes!
5. Toccara JonesSource:Getty
Tocarra Jones stuns in Nicole Miller! Love the color choice! Styling by Law Roach.
6. Anthony AndersonSource:Getty
Anthony Anderson showed up dapper and ready to host the NAACP Image Awards.
7. Anthony AndersonSource:Getty
Anthony shows up in deep burgundy and black.
8. Laverne CoxSource:Getty
Laverne has been rocking these fitted gowns with trains ALL season! Goes to show that when a silhouette works…it works!
9. Laverne CoxSource:Getty
10. Shonda RhimesSource:Getty
Shonda Rhimes aka Queen of ABC graced the red carpet – no surprise, all her shows are nominated.
11. Adrienne C. MooreSource:Getty
Adrienne giving us panel pleats.
12. Adrienne C. MooreSource:Getty
The lace bodice stands out on itself. Love that she kept it simple with drop earrings and no necklace.
13. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty
Taraji P. Henson jokes around backstage, looking fabulous in nude.
14. Aujanue EllisSource:Getty
Aujanue shows up to NAACP Image Awards with a message for Mississippi.
15. Anita HawkinsSource:Getty
Anita rocks a one piece on the red carpet.
16. Anita HawkinsSource:Getty
Love the low cut fade she is rocking!
17. Jada PinkettSource:Getty
Jada in jade.
18. Jada PinkettSource:Getty
Jada glows in celebration of the NAACP Image Awards.
19. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett SmithSource:Getty
Will shines the light on his beautiful wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.
20. Andra FullerSource:Getty
Andra Fuller looks great in his ‘power’ suit (see what we did there?).
21. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty
Tracee gives us structured shoulders, a clean neckline, and cleavage.
22. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty
Love the keyhole back of this dress.
23. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty
Tracee shows off her curls and keeps a clean face.
Looking dapper, yet relaxed, Benzino leaves one button undone for his red carpet style.
Record producer Benzino giving us a little black-tie style.
26. Laura GovanSource:Getty
Laura Govan rocks cut-outs, fringe, and pink!
27. Laura GovanSource:Getty
Laura dares to slay in this lowwwww back dress!
28. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty
Kerry Washington serving.
29. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty
Kerry Washington gives us reverse tuxedo style.
30. Laverne CoxSource:Getty
Laverne serves blonde waves on the red carpet.
31. Laverne CoxSource:Getty
Laverne has been loving these fitted gowns with trains all award season. Love it!
32. Claudia JordanSource:Getty
Claudia arrives sexy in black!
33. Courtney KempSource:Getty
Writer Courtney Kemp shows us in sequin style.
36. Jimmy Jean-LouisSource:Getty
37. Neil Brown Jr.Source:Getty
38. Chrissy TeigenSource:Getty
39. John Legend and Chrissy TeigenSource:Getty
40. John LegendSource:Getty
41. Miles BrownSource:Getty
42. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty
43. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty
44. Keke PalmerSource:Getty
45. Keke PalmerSource:Getty
46. Kimberly EliseSource:Getty
47. Kimberly EliseSource:Getty
48. Teyonah ParrisSource:Getty
49. Teyonah ParrisSource:Getty
50. Teyonah ParrisSource:Getty
51. Areva MartinSource:Getty
52. Tammy TownsendSource:Getty
53. Tammy TownsendSource:Getty
54. Nzingha StewartSource:Getty
Director Nzingha Stewart is a pattern princess in this gown.
55. Stephen BishopSource:Getty
56. Monique ColemanSource:Getty
57. Monique ColemanSource:Getty
59. Jennifer WilliamsSource:Getty
60. Sanaa HamriSource:Getty
Director Sanaa Hamri rocks the red carpet in patterned playfulness.