Find Out The Child Support Payments Of Your Favorite Music Artists
11 photos Launch gallery
1. The-Dream Pays Christina Milian $10K A Month For Their Daughter Violet.
1 of 11
2. Nas Was Initially Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Kelis $51K/month In Child Support, But Got The Judgment Reduced To $25K.
2 of 11
3. After Battling His Baby Mama In Court, Chris Brown Got An Unbelievably Low Child Support Judgment Of $2,500 A Month.
3 of 11
4. 50 Cent Was Initially Ordered To Pay $25K/month For His Oldest Son, But It Was Subsequently Reduced To $6,700.
4 of 11
5. French Montana Pays His Ex-Wife $7K A Month For His Son.
5 of 11
6. Diddy Pays $40K For His Sons Justin & Christian. There’s Still No Word On What He Pays For His Twins Or His Daughter Chance.
6 of 11
7. Mel B. Receives A Whopping $60K A Month From Eddie Murphy For Their Daughter Angel.
7 of 11
8. Stevie Wonder Pays $25K A Month For Two Of His Nine Kids.
8 of 11
9. Future Claims To Pay R&B Singer Ciara $15K A Month For Their 2-Year-Old Son “Baby Future.”
9 of 11
10. Surprisingly, Shad “Bow Wow” Moss Only Pays $3K A Month For His Daughter Shai.
10 of 11
11. Rock Legend Paul McCartney Pays His Ex-Wife, Heather Mills, A Whopping $70K A Month For Their Daughter.
11 of 11