FeaturesTrending right now
- AM BUZZ: Tamar Braxton & Husband Caught In Domestic Dispute; DMX Welcomes 15th Child & More...
- 10 Ways 'Living Single' Was Way Ahead Of Its Time
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Taraji P. Henson To Launch Collection With MAC Cosmetics This September
- Toni Braxton Got A Brand New Car From Her Rapper Boo
- Write For Us“SATC” Stylist Patricia Fields Reveals If Wardrobe Really Cost $10Mil!
Sex and the City’s resident costume designer Patricia Field tells us her inspiration behind the ensembles in the film’s sequel and whether or not the cast’s wardrobe really cost $10 million. See some of the film’s FASHIONS in our first-person review here: REVIEW: “Sex & The City 2″, Decadence, Danger & A Bit DisastrousHello Beautiful StaffYou May Also Like