Trending right now
- AM BUZZ: Blac Chyna Robbed; DJ Khaled Expecting First Child & More….
- Jada Pinkett Smith Pens Heartfelt Message About Afeni Shakur's Passing
- INSTADAILY: Beyonce Poses With Rita Ora + What You Didn't See At The Met Gala Afterparty
- Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Tupac, Dead At 69
- Did Monica & Shannon Brown Squash Divorce Rumors With This Instagram Post?
- Afeni Shakur's Estranged Husband Wants Tupac's Money
- Write For Us
“SATC” Stylist Patricia Fields Reveals If Wardrobe Really Cost $10Mil!
Sex and the City’s resident costume designer Patricia Field tells us her inspiration behind the ensembles in the film’s sequel and whether or not the cast’s wardrobe really cost $10 million. See some of the film’s FASHIONS in our first-person review here: REVIEW: “Sex & The City 2″, Decadence, Danger & A Bit DisastrousHello Beautiful Staff
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.