FeaturesTrending right now
- Mariah Carey Covers ‘Complex’ Magazine, Talks Marriage And More
- MSNBC’s Tamron Hall Lets Scott Baio Have It After Appearance At The RNC
- AM BUZZ: Keshia Knight Pulliam And Ed Hartwell Divorcing, Toni Braxton On Tour, & More...
- AM BUZZ: Tatyana Ali Married, Keshia Knight Pulliam's Baby Bump & More...
- Iconic TV Psychic Miss Cleo Dead At 53
- The Carters Parisian Vacation Is The Epitome Of #FamilyGoals
- Write For Us
“SATC” Stylist Patricia Fields Reveals If Wardrobe Really Cost $10Mil!
Sex and the City’s resident costume designer Patricia Field tells us her inspiration behind the ensembles in the film’s sequel and whether or not the cast’s wardrobe really cost $10 million. See some of the film’s FASHIONS in our first-person review here: REVIEW: “Sex & The City 2″, Decadence, Danger & A Bit DisastrousHello Beautiful StaffRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.