Trending right now
- INSTADAILY: Celebs Turn Up For Memorial Day Weekend
- Rihanna Meets Naomi Campbell For Dinner, Shuts Down NYC
- UPDATE: Was This The Moment Tamar Found Out She Was Fired From 'The Real'?
- First Photos Of Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian's Baby Going For A Milli?
- WATCH: Jussie Smollet Guest-Hosts 'Live With Kelly,' Gushes Over Mariah Carey
- Let's Get It On, Or Not: How Much Sex Should You Be Having In Your Relationship?
- Write For Us
“SATC” Stylist Patricia Fields Reveals If Wardrobe Really Cost $10Mil!
Sex and the City’s resident costume designer Patricia Field tells us her inspiration behind the ensembles in the film’s sequel and whether or not the cast’s wardrobe really cost $10 million. See some of the film’s FASHIONS in our first-person review here: REVIEW: “Sex & The City 2″, Decadence, Danger & A Bit DisastrousHello Beautiful Staff
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.