Trending right now
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Queen Of The Clapback: Kris Jenner Finally Goes Off On Her Daughters For Judging Rob
- AM BUZZ: Beyonce And Blue Ivy In Formation; Wrestler Chyna Reportedly Died Of Valium And Ambien Overdose & More….
- AM BUZZ: Lamar Is Off Dialysis, Barack 'Thriller' Mashup, The Game Thirst-Traps & More
- #WaistGoals: Serena Williams Is Snatched In People Magazine's "Most Beautiful" Issue
- Ayesha Curry Thinks The Petty Internet Memes About Her Wholesomeness Are Disrespectful
- Write For Us
Family Of Rosa Parks Loses First Amendment Lawsuit Against Target
Target will continue to sell commemorative Rosa Parks merchandise. Heirs of the Civil Rights icon believed the retailer had violated the Right of Publicity Law. A judge has since ruled that Target's products were protected under the First Amendment.Monique John , Contributing Writer
Target Model Responds To Botched Crotch Photoshop Fail In The Most Hilarious Way Possible On ‘Ellen’ [VIDEO]Danielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle Editor
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.