Trending right now
- Let's Get It On, Or Not: How Much Sex Should You Be Having In Your Relationship?
- Stand By Your Man: Monica Writes Emotional Ode To Husband Shannon Brown
- INSTADAILY: Celebs Turn Up For Memorial Day Weekend
- Rihanna Meets Naomi Campbell For Dinner, Shuts Down NYC
- UPDATE: Was This The Moment Tamar Found Out She Was Fired From 'The Real'?
- Mother Of The Four-Year-Old Boy Who Fell Into The Gorilla Enclosure Speaks Out
- Write For Us
Family Of Rosa Parks Loses First Amendment Lawsuit Against Target
Target will continue to sell commemorative Rosa Parks merchandise. Heirs of the Civil Rights icon believed the retailer had violated the Right of Publicity Law. A judge has since ruled that Target's products were protected under the First Amendment.Danielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle Editor
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.