FeaturesTrending right now
- Mariah Carey Covers ‘Complex’ Magazine, Talks Marriage And More
- MSNBC’s Tamron Hall Lets Scott Baio Have It After Appearance At The RNC
- AM BUZZ: Keshia Knight Pulliam And Ed Hartwell Divorcing, Toni Braxton On Tour, & More...
- AM BUZZ: Tatyana Ali Married, Keshia Knight Pulliam's Baby Bump & More...
- Iconic TV Psychic Miss Cleo Dead At 53
- The Carters Parisian Vacation Is The Epitome Of #FamilyGoals
- Write For Us
Family Of Rosa Parks Loses First Amendment Lawsuit Against Target
Target will continue to sell commemorative Rosa Parks merchandise. Heirs of the Civil Rights icon believed the retailer had violated the Right of Publicity Law. A judge has since ruled that Target's products were protected under the First Amendment.Danielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.