Trending right now
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- Jesse Williams Scores The 2016 BET Humanitarian Award: 'Just Because We're Magic, Doesn't Mean We Aren't Real'
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- AM BUZZ: 'LHHATL' Rumors Not True, Chris Brown Threatens Female Manager & More...
- Shopper Defends Black Girl Being Harassed For Selling Candy
- 10 Reasons Why David Dees From ‘Dating Naked’ Is Our #MCM
- Write For Us
Equality Is The New Sexy: Studies Show Sharing Housework With Your Partner Leads To A Better Sex Life
Papa Was A Rolling Stone: How To Navigate Difficult Relationships On Father’s Day
Father's Day can be a time of love or anxiety, depending on your relationship with your dad. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 23.6 percent of American children grow up without fathers in their household, so it's no surprise that many people dread Father's Day as a reminder of their childhood.Keyaira Kelly , Staff WriterKeyaira Kelly , Staff WriterKovie Biakolo , Contributing WriterKirsten West Savali , Contributing EditorKovie Biakolo , Contributing WriterKirsten West Savali , Contributing EditorSonya Eskridge , Contributing WriterKovie Biakolo , Contributing WriterRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.