FeaturesTrending right now
- EXCLUSIVE: Tika Sumpter, Parker Sawyers & Director Richard Tanne Discuss Their New Film 'Southside With You'
- “Braxton Family Values” Finale Sneak Peek: It’s Everyone VS. Tamar…Again
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Verdict Reached In Big Freedia Welfare Fraud Case, No Jail Time + Probation
- Serena Williams, Gabby Douglas And Simone Biles Serve Up #BlackGirlMagic In Nike Ad
- Write For UsTaye Diggs Authors Second Book For Mixed Race Kids; Quvenzhané Wallis Lands 4 Series Book Deal
Actor Taye Diggs has just released his second book, “Mixed Me” in honor of his bi-racial son, Walker with his ex-wife, Idina Menzel. “See, my dad’s a deep brown and my mom’s rich cream and honey. Then people see me, and they look at us funny” says Mike, the books protagonist. In “Mixed Me”, he learns […]Shamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorSonya Eskridge , Contributing WriterShamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorYou May Also Like