FeaturesTrending right now
- Fantasia Admits Marrying Husband Three Weeks After Meeting Him
- MSNBC’s Tamron Hall Lets Scott Baio Have It After Appearance At The RNC
- Beyoncé Calls Out White Man For Saying She Stole 'Lemonade' Visuals
- Ciara Supposedly Lost $500k From Future's Nasty Tweets
- Good News: Homeless Teen Wows Judges On 'America's Got Talent'
- Keep Dreaming: Idris Elba Will Not Be Your James Bond
- Write For Us
‘Pretty’: An Inspiring Series That Challenges The Idea Of International Black Beauty
International “Black beauty” is the backdrop of an awesome video series by un-ruly creators Abigail and Antonia Opiah titled Pretty. Their first installment spotlighted Black women in Paris and eventually will go into locations like, London, Sweden and Milan. Antonia exclusively shared with #TeamBeautiful how the idea of “Black beauty”exists and the way we subconsciously perceive it in levels: “A few […]Sonya Eskridge , Contributing WriterHello Beautiful StaffSonya Eskridge , Contributing WriterHello Beautiful StaffRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.