Trending right now
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Queen Of The Clapback: Kris Jenner Finally Goes Off On Her Daughters For Judging Rob
- AM BUZZ: Beyonce And Blue Ivy In Formation; Wrestler Chyna Reportedly Died Of Valium And Ambien Overdose & More….
- AM BUZZ: Lamar Is Off Dialysis, Barack 'Thriller' Mashup, The Game Thirst-Traps & More
- #WaistGoals: Serena Williams Is Snatched In People Magazine's "Most Beautiful" Issue
- Ayesha Curry Thinks The Petty Internet Memes About Her Wholesomeness Are Disrespectful
- Write For Us
What Do You Do When You Have Enemies At Work? Pray!
There is always a moment at church on Sunday when the Pastor instructs the congregation to pray for their enemies. Pastor begins to run down a list of said enemies from family, to friends to ex-lovers and even co-workers and supervisors on the job. I always pray for that ex-boyfriend and what not, because 9 […]Danielle Young , Lifestyle EditorRashida Maples, Esq. , ContributorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorRashida Maples, Esq. , Contributor
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.