Trending right now
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- Jesse Williams Scores The 2016 BET Humanitarian Award: 'Just Because We're Magic, Doesn't Mean We Aren't Real'
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- AM BUZZ: 'LHHATL' Rumors Not True, Chris Brown Threatens Female Manager & More...
- Shopper Defends Black Girl Being Harassed For Selling Candy
- 10 Reasons Why David Dees From ‘Dating Naked’ Is Our #MCM
- Write For Us
PETA Names Fur-Wearing Janet Jackson “Grinch Of The Year”
Janet Jackson has been named PETA’s Grinch of the Year for 2011. Just as the singer’s Blackglama billboard went up in New York’s Times Square – a fur label – the animal activists are putting her under attack. PETA released this statement saying, “When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, […]Hello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.