FeaturesTrending right now
- AM BUZZ: Tamar Braxton & Husband Caught In Domestic Dispute; DMX Welcomes 15th Child & More...
- 10 Ways 'Living Single' Was Way Ahead Of Its Time
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Toni Braxton Got A Brand New Car From Her Rapper Boo
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- AM BUZZ: Tyra Banks Teaches MBA Class; Nicki Minaj Moves In To Gorgeous New Home & More...
- Write For UsMichael Clarke Duncan’s Family Wants Omarosa Investigated
Michael Clarke Duncan‘s family is questioning whether the late actors’ fiancee Omarosa had him change his will before he died, leaving her most of his fortune. Judy Duncan, Michael’s sister, tells TMZ she’s hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor’s will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary. […]Michael Clarke Duncan Said Omarosa Was “The Perfect Woman” For Him [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
When season one of TV One’s “The Ultimate Merger” ended with no match being made for Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth there was one really happy man watching.…Deborah Bennett, Senior EditorDeborah Bennett, Senior EditorDeborah Bennett, Senior EditorDeborah Bennett, Senior EditorHello Beautiful StaffYou May Also Like