Trending right now
- 10 Reasons Why David Dees From ‘Dating Naked’ Is Our #MCM
- He Did It Again: LeBron James Turns Down $24 Million Contract With The Cavaliers
- Shopper Defends Black Girl Being Harassed For Selling Candy
- Mariah Carey Gets Frisky Onstage With John Legend
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- The Oscars Adds Some Color To Its Voting Body
- Write For Us
Vogue Italia Debuts All-Black Model Fashion Spread! A Must-See!
Vogue Italia’s February 2011 issue features a must-see all-Black model fashion spread! “The Black Allure,” shot by Emma Summerton, features only models of color and it is beautiful! Styled by Edward Enninful, the ladies, with their finger waves, fringe and fur, channel the 1920’s Harlem Renaissance era while wearing gorgeous gowns from Louis Vuitton, Donna […]Hello Beautiful StaffDanielle CheesmanHello Beautiful StaffDanielle CheesmanRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.