Trending right now
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- Jesse Williams Scores The 2016 BET Humanitarian Award: 'Just Because We're Magic, Doesn't Mean We Aren't Real'
- AM BUZZ: 'LHHATL' Rumors Not True, Chris Brown Threatens Female Manager & More...
- Ciara and Russell Wilson Turn On Their Best Michael Jackson For Charity Performance
- Toni Braxton & Birdman Make Their Official Debut As A Couple At BET Awards
- Write For Us36 photos
If You’re Not Following These Dope People Of Color on Periscope, You’re Missing Some Magic
Every week a new app is launched, but none have gained the traction like Periscope in the nine months the platform has been active. Periscope is a live streaming app whose mission is to allow people to see the world through other people’s eyes. It’s essentially a boarding pass to anywhere in the world. Since […]Iliana Rabun-WoodDanielle James , Style & Beauty EditorHello Beautiful StaffRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.