Trending right now
- AM BUZZ: Blac Chyna Robbed; DJ Khaled Expecting First Child & More….
- Jada Pinkett Smith Pens Heartfelt Message About Afeni Shakur's Passing
- INSTADAILY: Beyonce Poses With Rita Ora + What You Didn't See At The Met Gala Afterparty
- Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Tupac, Dead At 69
- Did Monica & Shannon Brown Squash Divorce Rumors With This Instagram Post?
- Afeni Shakur's Estranged Husband Wants Tupac's Money
- Write For Us
Atlanta Man Found Guilty In Death Of Usher’s Stepson
The man responsible for the death of Usher’s stepson Kile Glover was found guilty in a Georgia courtroom today. According to reports, Jeffrey Hubbard was convicted on five counts of homicide by vessel, reckless operation and unlawful operation of a personal watercraft. MUST READ: Tameka Raymond Honors Son: ‘I Can’t Just Let Kile’s Death Go In […]Shamika Sanders , Entertainment Editor
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.