Trending right now
- FAB OR FUG: Tamar Braxton Attends The Emmy Awards
- Red Carpet Rundown: Fashion Meets Technology At the 2016 Met Gala
- Black Women Beware: Are Our Hair Products Killing Us?
- Say It Loud: I'm Relaxed And I'm Proud
- GET THE LOOK: Is Your Relaxed Hair As Healthy As It Can Be?
- The Met Gala's "I Don't Get It, But I Kind Of Love It" Fashion Moments
- Write For Us
Aretha Franklin Releases Statement On Fantasia Boycotting The Grammy’s
Aretha Franklin is finally speaking out about Fantasia boycotting this year’s Grammy Awards. We received an exclusive statement from Aretha’s publicist stating that she was “sorry” the American Idol winner didn’t make the show and she also offered some advice to Fantasia: “I was sorry to hear that Fantasia was upset because she did not […]Hello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful Staff
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.