Trending right now
- Family Feud: Gai Scott Reveals Why He Shot His Uncle Benzino
- Taraji P. Henson Shades #OscarsSoWhite During NAACP Image Awards: "We Don't Have To Ask For Acceptance"
- Guess Who's Not Returning To 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta'
- Jazmine Sullivan On Not Being As Successful As Adele: 'It's An Injustice'
- Bye Lil' Scrappy! Erica Dixon Shows Off Her New Boo On Instagram
- Queen Latifah & Regina King Win Awards For Outstanding Actress At This Year's NAACP Image Awards
- Write For UsShare
Living Busy, Happy & Eco-Chic With Dr. Janet Taylor
Dr. Janet Taylor is a clinical psychiatrist and instructor of psychology at Harlem Hospital in New York City. But no matter where you live, you have probably encountered her thoughtful, pragmatic approach to mental health given that her expertise often carries her to appearances on daytime programs including “CBS This Morning,” “The Today Show” on […]Share
How To Bring Eco-Chic To Your Office
Often, I think about living eco-chic the way I think about applying my makeup or getting dressed; it is a daily ritual that presents my signature to the world and sets the tone for how I want to be greeted. I am buying and using products with thought as to how they compliment the way […]Share
Kim Coles Proves That Living Eco-Chic Is No Laughing Matter
Comedian and life enthusiast Kim Coles radiates joy, positivity and the essentials of living a blissful life. Known for her portrayal of Sinclair on the series Living Single, Coles spends time off stage performing stand up comedy and spreading her value for life’s gifts with her gratitude journal, available at www.openthegifts.com. Must Read: SHE WORKS: […]Jenna Bond , ContributorHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful Staff
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU