Trending right now
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Queen Of The Clapback: Kris Jenner Finally Goes Off On Her Daughters For Judging Rob
- AM BUZZ: Beyonce And Blue Ivy In Formation; Wrestler Chyna Reportedly Died Of Valium And Ambien Overdose & More….
- AM BUZZ: Lamar Is Off Dialysis, Barack 'Thriller' Mashup, The Game Thirst-Traps & More
- #WaistGoals: Serena Williams Is Snatched In People Magazine's "Most Beautiful" Issue
- Ayesha Curry Thinks The Petty Internet Memes About Her Wholesomeness Are Disrespectful
- Write For Us
Living Busy, Happy & Eco-Chic With Dr. Janet Taylor
Dr. Janet Taylor is a clinical psychiatrist and instructor of psychology at Harlem Hospital in New York City. But no matter where you live, you have probably encountered her thoughtful, pragmatic approach to mental health given that her expertise often carries her to appearances on daytime programs including “CBS This Morning,” “The Today Show” on […]
How To Bring Eco-Chic To Your Office
Often, I think about living eco-chic the way I think about applying my makeup or getting dressed; it is a daily ritual that presents my signature to the world and sets the tone for how I want to be greeted. I am buying and using products with thought as to how they compliment the way […]
Kim Coles Proves That Living Eco-Chic Is No Laughing Matter
Comedian and life enthusiast Kim Coles radiates joy, positivity and the essentials of living a blissful life. Known for her portrayal of Sinclair on the series Living Single, Coles spends time off stage performing stand up comedy and spreading her value for life’s gifts with her gratitude journal, available at www.openthegifts.com. Must Read: SHE WORKS: […]Jenna Bond , ContributorHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful Staff
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.