FeaturesTrending right now
- Mariah Carey Covers ‘Complex’ Magazine, Talks Marriage And More
- MSNBC’s Tamron Hall Lets Scott Baio Have It After Appearance At The RNC
- AM BUZZ: Keshia Knight Pulliam And Ed Hartwell Divorcing, Toni Braxton On Tour, & More...
- AM BUZZ: Tatyana Ali Married, Keshia Knight Pulliam's Baby Bump & More...
- Iconic TV Psychic Miss Cleo Dead At 53
- The Carters Parisian Vacation Is The Epitome Of #FamilyGoals
- Write For Us
HE SAID/SHE SAID: Kenya Moore Says There Aren’t Enough Black Men For Black Women To Choose From
He Said/She Said is an original series on HelloBeautiful where we ask celebrities who are brave enough stop by our office, to answer questions about love, dating or sex and they’re brutally honest. Scoring an interview with Kenya Moore is like striking gold. So when she called us up to gab about everything from RHOA […]Deborah Bennett, Senior EditorDeborah Bennett, Senior EditorDeborah Bennett, Senior EditorRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.