FeaturesTrending right now
- The Internet Is Losing Its Mind Over Teyana Taylor's Body In 'Fade'
- Chance The Rapper Loses It Over Beyoncé, Plus More Moments You Didn't See At The 2016 VMAs
- Rihanna Dodges Drake's Kiss, Accepts Video Vanguard Award
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- AM BUZZ: Don Cheadle Calls Donald Trump A 'POS';Black Power Couples Take Picture & More...
- Write For UsFantasia Wants Her Privacy
American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino asked the judge presiding over her married lover’s divorce trial to seal the courtroom after testimony she’d had an abortion became public. But Fantasia’s wish was not granted, the judge denied her request and reporters will continue to be allowed into the hearings,and we will all get the deets as […]Hello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffDeborah Bennett, Senior EditorYou May Also Like