Trending right now
- FAB OR FUG: Tamar Braxton Attends The Emmy Awards
- Red Carpet Rundown: Fashion Meets Technology At the 2016 Met Gala
- Black Women Beware: Are Our Hair Products Killing Us?
- Say It Loud: I'm Relaxed And I'm Proud
- GET THE LOOK: Is Your Relaxed Hair As Healthy As It Can Be?
- The Met Gala's "I Don't Get It, But I Kind Of Love It" Fashion Moments
- Write For Us
Well Isn’t This Just Awesome?! Clothing Company Ditches Models For Women With PhD’s
Betabrand, the San Francisco-based online clothing community known for making business attire super casual and comfy, has decided to nix using stick-thin models and opted for real women with PhD’s. Incredible! When you look beyond the ranks of the professionally beautiful, photography becomes a lot more fun,” Betabrand founder, Chris Lindland said in a statement, […]Hello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful Staff
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.