Trending right now
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- Jesse Williams Scores The 2016 BET Humanitarian Award: 'Just Because We're Magic, Doesn't Mean We Aren't Real'
- AM BUZZ: 'LHHATL' Rumors Not True, Chris Brown Threatens Female Manager & More...
- Ciara and Russell Wilson Turn On Their Best Michael Jackson For Charity Performance
- Toni Braxton & Birdman Make Their Official Debut As A Couple At BET Awards
- Write For Us
Embracing The Unknown – Why Change Can Be Good
As a person who resists change until it actually occurs, I know how it feels to be put in an unfamiliar environment and being unsure of the next step. It’s tough letting go of the reigns sometimes and embracing change, especially if you’re somewhere new and you don’t want to lose control of your surroundings. […]Recommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.