FeaturesTrending right now
- 10 Ways 'Living Single' Was Way Ahead Of Its Time
- AM BUZZ: Tamar Braxton & Husband Caught In Domestic Dispute; DMX Welcomes 15th Child & More...
- AM BUZZ: Gabby Douglas Will Judge Miss America Pageant; Tyler Perry Receives Backlash For White Cast & More...
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Vanessa Williams & Tichina Arnold To Lead VH1's Scripted Series 'Daytime Divas'
- Write For UsTaraji, John Legend, Blair Underwood Channel Icons For Ebony’s Tribute Covers
Check out Ebony Magazine’s 65th Anniversary Tribute Covers from their November 2010 issue. Mary J. Blige’s cover, which paid homage to a Diana Ross circa 1970, was the first to be released. See it here: Mary J. Blige Emulates Diana Ross’ Vintage “Ebony” Magazine Cover [PHOTO] Here are a few more: Taraji P. Henson stars […]Hello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffYou May Also Like