Trending right now
- Police Raid Minnesota Walgreens As Part Of Investigation Into Prince's Death
- 'Risqué' Dresses That Got Nine High School Girls Kicked Out Of Prom
- The Devil Is A Lie: Gunman Shoots Churchgoer After Fight Over Seat At Sunday Service
- Whether By Beyonce Or Not, Saartjie Baartman's Story Should Absolutely Be Told
- Werk! Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad Gives FLOTUS Special Fencing Lesson
- #BlackGirlMagic: Viola Davis Signs Deal With ABC Studios
- Write For Us
Why Are We So Mean To Each Other?
Walking into the locker room at the gym one afternoon, I saw a Black woman sitting on the bench right in front of the spot where I had put my things in a locker. I smiled and made eye contact as I approached, and I said “hello.” The facial expression I received in return could […]Pia Glenn , Contributing WriterHello Beautiful StaffNicole Hardesty
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.