Trending right now
- 10 Reasons Why David Dees From ‘Dating Naked’ Is Our #MCM
- He Did It Again: LeBron James Turns Down $24 Million Contract With The Cavaliers
- Mariah Carey Gets Frisky Onstage With John Legend
- Shopper Defends Black Girl Being Harassed For Selling Candy
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- Write For Us
Omarosa To Bethenny Frankel: White Women Get To Walk Around And Be Mediocre
Reality TV personality Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth often gets brushed off as the angry Black woman or b*tchy, but the former “Apprentice” star is about as real as it gets. She struck a nerve with White women this morning while on Bethenny Frankel’s show “Bethenny” when she told the host “It’s different for you and I, I […]Shamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorHello Beautiful StaffShamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorHello Beautiful StaffRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.