Trending right now
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- Jesse Williams Scores The 2016 BET Humanitarian Award: 'Just Because We're Magic, Doesn't Mean We Aren't Real'
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- AM BUZZ: 'LHHATL' Rumors Not True, Chris Brown Threatens Female Manager & More...
- Shopper Defends Black Girl Being Harassed For Selling Candy
- 10 Reasons Why David Dees From ‘Dating Naked’ Is Our #MCM
- Write For Us
When Reality TV Gets Real: The 10 Best Ratchet Moments Of 2012
If I could relive one moment in 2012, it would be when I was sitting on my couch watching “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” and Joseline Hernandez (also known as Jose) put Stevie J. in a headlock. It may sound silly, but it was so therapeutic for me because I’ve gone through a similar situation. […]Shamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorShamika Sanders , Entertainment EditorRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.