Trending right now
- INSTADAILY: Celebs Turn Up For Memorial Day Weekend
- Rihanna Meets Naomi Campbell For Dinner, Shuts Down NYC
- UPDATE: Was This The Moment Tamar Found Out She Was Fired From 'The Real'?
- First Photos Of Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian's Baby Going For A Milli?
- WATCH: Jussie Smollet Guest-Hosts 'Live With Kelly,' Gushes Over Mariah Carey
- Let's Get It On, Or Not: How Much Sex Should You Be Having In Your Relationship?
- Write For Us
Soul Swipe: Do Black People Need Their Own Dating App? Well, We’ve Got One Now!
Let your soul do the swiping–such is the tagline for this new Black dating app, Soul Swipe. So I guess Black folks needed their own dating app? I’m not all the way mad at it. As a unashamed Tinder user, I’m often bored by the dating app, swiping left many more times than I swipe […]Rashida Maples, Esq. , ContributorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorHello Beautiful Staff
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.