Trending right now
- Tamar Braxton Fans Call For 'The Real' Boycott
- AM BUZZ: Love & Hip Hop: ATL Cast Reportedly Fired; Tina Lawson Claps Back At Beyoncé Haters & More...
- Jesse Williams Scores The 2016 BET Humanitarian Award: 'Just Because We're Magic, Doesn't Mean We Aren't Real'
- AM BUZZ: 'LHHATL' Rumors Not True, Chris Brown Threatens Female Manager & More...
- Ciara and Russell Wilson Turn On Their Best Michael Jackson For Charity Performance
- Toni Braxton & Birdman Make Their Official Debut As A Couple At BET Awards
- Write For Us
This Black Woman Is South Africa’s Most Powerful Leader In The Fight Against HIV/AIDS
When she was first diagnosed with HIV, Vuyiseka Dubula was just an impoverished, 22-year-old Black woman living in a Cape Town township who couldn't afford her own medication. Now she's one of Africa's most fearless warriors in the fight against HIV. Here's her story.Hello Beautiful StaffSonya Eskridge , Contributing WriterSonya Eskridge , Contributing WriterDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorDanielle Young , Lifestyle EditorRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.