FeaturesTrending right now
- AM BUZZ: Swizz Beatz Stands Up For Alicia Keys; Tia Mowry Talks Reality Of Raising Black Son & More...
- Update: Chris Brown Arrested, To Be Charged With Assault With A Deadly Weapon
- Mommy & Me: Adorable Pictures Of Celeb Mamas & Their Kids
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Las Vegas Man Murdered For Not Holding The Door Open For McDonald's Customer
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Write For UsAre You Enabling Your Loved Ones Bad Financial Decisions?
An enabler is one that enables another to achieve an end; especially: one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior. Before you move on to your next post feeling some peculiar air of superiority, please note […]Hello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffHello Beautiful StaffYou May Also Like