1. The Green Ball 1/20/2013Source:www.TheQaffect.com 1 of 8
2. The Heritage Inaugural Ball 1/20/2013Source:www.TheQaffect.com 2 of 8
3. The Young & Powerful Inauguration Black Tie Gala: Dream 1/21/2013Source:www.TheQaffect.com 3 of 8
4. The Ambassadors Inaugural Ball 1/21/13Source:www.TheQaffect.com 4 of 8
5. The HBCU Inaugural Gala Ball 1/20/2013Source:www.TheQaffect.com 5 of 8
6. The Hip Hop Inaugural Ball 1/20/2013Source:www.TheQaffect.com 6 of 8
7. The Blue Lights in the Ballroom Inaugural Ball 1/21/2013Source:www.TheQaffect.com 7 of 8
8. The African American Church Inaugural Ball or The Muslim American Inaugural Benefit Gala 1/20/13Source:www.TheQaffect.com 8 of 8
With the Presidential inaugural festivities right around the corner many people are wondering, “What do I wear to an inaugural ball?” Fortunately for you, Young & Powerful for Obama asked Stylist & Commentator, Yasmine Yasmine, to create an Inaugural Ball Style Showcase, attended by Senator Eric Adams, Congresswoman Yvette Clarke, Congressman Hakeem Jeffries, NAACP Director Marvon Bing, TV Host Stevan Lynn, UBC TV President Peggy Dodson, and Miss Jessie’s Founders Titi & Miko Branch at Lifestyle & Trimco.
Remember, there are only two rules to dressing for balls; make sure your dress is floor length AND flattering to your figure. Here is Yasmine Yasmine’s list of the must attend 2013 Inaugural balls and the looks she styled to be worn to them.