The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Fall 2013 runway show kicked off the start of New York Fashion Week on Feb. 6, 2013 and was hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The annual runway show promotes heart health and awareness among women. Wendy Williams, Gabrielle Douglas, and Toni Braxton were just a few of the celebs who stunned a packed ballroom wearing gowns by Badgley Mischka, Pamella Roland, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, and more. Check out all the gorgeous ladies in red!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Rihanna Dresses As A French Maid & More For Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Red Carpet Rundown: 7th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon
- 7 Absurdly Gorgeous Gowns Lupita Nyong’o Could Wear To The Oscars
- 20 Fly Bomber Jackets You’ll Fall In Love With
- The Red Carpet Rundown: 2014 BET Honors
- Best & Worst Dressed: The 45th NAACP Image Awards