The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Fall 2013 runway show kicked off the start of New York Fashion Week on Feb. 6, 2013 and was hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The annual runway show promotes heart health and awareness among women. Wendy Williams, Gabrielle Douglas, and Toni Braxton were just a few of the celebs who stunned a packed ballroom wearing gowns by Badgley Mischka, Pamella Roland, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, and more. Check out all the gorgeous ladies in red!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Vivid In Vivienne: Celebs Who Wore Pharrell’s Fave Hat Designer’s Threads
- Style Stalking: 42 and Fabulous, See Jill Scott’s Best Looks
- BOMBS AWAY: The Fiercest Jacket From The 80′s We’ll Never Stop Wearing
- The Queen’s Closet: 17 Of Diana Ross’ Most Iconic Looks
- Those 4 Spring Trends That You Should Start Wearing Today
- Keyshia Cole’s New Shoe Collection Will Blow Your Mind!