The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Fall 2013 runway show kicked off the start of New York Fashion Week on Feb. 6, 2013 and was hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The annual runway show promotes heart health and awareness among women. Wendy Williams, Gabrielle Douglas, and Toni Braxton were just a few of the celebs who stunned a packed ballroom wearing gowns by Badgley Mischka, Pamella Roland, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, and more. Check out all the gorgeous ladies in red!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Battle Of The Babes: Kim Kardashian VS. Amber Rose
- FIRST LOOK: Alexander Wang For H&M Is Coming, And It’s All Black & Grey…Surprised?
- #StyleOn10: How To Make Sequins Work During The Day
- The ‘Nicolette Mason x ModCloth’ Collection Will Excite Your Girly Side [PHOTOS]
- 14 Times Toni Braxton Looked Absolutely Amazing [PHOTOS]
- 18 Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous On Instagram This Week
- #StyleOn10: How To Get Model-Ready Right From Your Cubicle