The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Fall 2013 runway show kicked off the start of New York Fashion Week on Feb. 6, 2013 and was hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The annual runway show promotes heart health and awareness among women. Wendy Williams, Gabrielle Douglas, and Toni Braxton were just a few of the celebs who stunned a packed ballroom wearing gowns by Badgley Mischka, Pamella Roland, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, and more. Check out all the gorgeous ladies in red!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- WANDERLUSTING: 10 Tips To Keep Your Valuables Safe While Traveling
- The Beautiful People: Naturalistas Take Over NYC To Luv & Learn Their Hair
- Unboxed: 12 Awesome Beauty Gifts For Your BFF
- SISTA CINEMA: Best Black Web Series To Watch
- Tyra Banks Hits The Big 4-0: Here’s The GIFS To Prove It
- FAB FINDS: 23 Lust-Worthy Holiday Heels Under $200