The Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall in New York city served as the meet-up spot for last night’s world premiere of Baz Luhrmann’s extravagant adaptation of “The Great Gatsby”. Of course it’s only fitting that Hollywood starlets and guests for the evening donned fashion from the 1920′s. From slicked backed hair, to floral printed lace gown, these celebrities went for over-top-elegance. Check it out!
- T.I.’s Clothing Line Akoo Launches Book Celebrating Pop King & Queens
- White In A Black Barbershop: 7 Thought-Provoking ‘What Would You Do’ Episodes
- Paul Walker’s Generosity and Other Celeb Acts of Kindness
- The Beautiful People: R. Kelly Wows The Ladies At HelloBeautiful’s Intimate Event ‘Press Play’
- 2013 Golden Globe Nominations: Kerry Washington & ’12 Years A Slave’ Lead The Pack
- Facebook Feed: 15 Most Talked About Topics Of 2013