The first official red carpet of 2013 finally arrived and it did not disappoint. The 70th Annual Golden Globes gave us a romantically inspired old Hollywood feel. With gowns that indulged in the glamour of the 20′s and 30′s, these girls called on the best of the best to parade down the carpet tonight.
Check out our fashion favorites from the evening, starting with (my bff in my mind) Kerry Washington!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
- T.I.’s Clothing Line Akoo Launches Book Celebrating Pop King & Queens
- White In A Black Barbershop: 7 Thought-Provoking ‘What Would You Do’ Episodes
- Paul Walker’s Generosity and Other Celeb Acts of Kindness
- The Beautiful People: R. Kelly Wows The Ladies At HelloBeautiful’s Intimate Event ‘Press Play’
- 2013 Golden Globe Nominations: Kerry Washington & ’12 Years A Slave’ Lead The Pack
- Facebook Feed: 15 Most Talked About Topics Of 2013