This may have been Chris Brown’s worst week ever and Valentine’s Day may have been the focus for many lovers and love-haters, but the news this week took on a more somber note. Olympic heroes have fallen, cop killers have been captured and/or burned (depending on who you ask) and a history-making 102-year-old Black woman has been made a mockery of.
#TeamBeautiful has taken the time to gather these sensational news topics in your weekly cheat sheet, so that when you get into in-depth discussions this weekend, you’ve got something interesting to bring to the table.
As always, you’re welcome.
- SHE READS: Obama’s New Fave Girl; Olivia Pope’s Changed; Girls Of Steubenville Shame Victim & More
- SHE READS: Outrage Over Kimani Gray; The New Pope’s First Order Of Business; Romney’s Back!
- SHE READS: Catholics Have No Pope, President Obama Snaps On Congress, All-White ‘The Wiz’ Cast & More
- SHE READS: Jesse Jackson Jr. Pleads Guilty; Mom Faces Prison Time For Her Son’s Raunchy Bday; White Privilege Campaign & More
- SHE READS: FLOTUS Slammed For Attending Funeral, Obama Shoots, Jesse Jackson Jr.’s Plea Deal & More