Jessica Andrews went natural in the most bravest way possible–the big chop. But as the co-founder of the style and beauty site GlamazonsBlog.com and a freelancer writer for sites like The New York Times, MTV Style, and Essence Magazine (just to name a few), Jessica doesn’t have the time to commit hours a day to taming her tresses. It’s critical that she uses the right product to get her through her hectic day. So as busy as we all are, I figured it would be beneficial for us to know what products Jessica uses to get through her day. Check it out!
FeaturesTrending right now
- Leslie Jones The Victim Of Severe Website Hack, Nude Photos And Personal Info Exposed
- AM BUZZ: Gabby Douglas Will Judge Miss America Pageant; Tyler Perry Receives Backlash For White Cast & More...
- 10 Ways 'Living Single' Was Way Ahead Of Its Time
- Five Things We Learned From The 'Hollywood Divas' Reunion Part 2
- 'Power' Sneak Peek: Ghost Goes Crawling Back To Tasha For Help
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Write For UsYou May Also Like