Real Girls, Real Curls: A Style & Beauty Writer Dishes On Getting Quick Perfect Curls
1. Wen by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner1 of 5
2. Miss Jessie's Quick Curls2 of 5
3. Jane Carter Nourish Shine3 of 5
4. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner4 of 5
5. Kinky Curly Knot Today5 of 5
Jessica Andrews went natural in the most bravest way possible–the big chop. But as the co-founder of the style and beauty site GlamazonsBlog.com and a freelancer writer for sites like The New York Times, MTV Style, and Essence Magazine (just to name a few), Jessica doesn’t have the time to commit hours a day to taming her tresses. It’s critical that she uses the right product to get her through her hectic day. So as busy as we all are, I figured it would be beneficial for us to know what products Jessica uses to get through her day. Check it out!