Lauryn Hill didn’t waste any time in the maternity ward: she’s already back on stage.
Lauryn bounced back in a big way over the weekend when she hit up the L.A. Rising Festival sporting a whole new look. The "Doo Wop (That Thing)" singer rocked the stage on July 30 wearing an oversized blue shirt over a white bandeau top and a flowy floral skirt. She styled the ensemble with a hot pair of white cut-out boots, gold jewelry and flawless hair and makeup.
Not bad for a woman, who just had her sixth child five days before her performance! On top of looking great, Lauryn served up a stellar performance, opening with "Killing Me Softly." L-Boogie also blessed the crowd with live renditions of "Ready or Not," "Everything Is Everything" and "The Sweetest Thing."
Take a look through our slide show below to see Lauryn at work, and keep an eye out for a couple of treats at the end!
— Sonya Eskridge
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- 24 Reasons Why You’ll Love Nathalie Emmanuel After Seeing ‘Furious 7′
- Devon and Leah Still Family Photo Album [MUST SEE]
- #Selma50: Historic Photos From The Selma to Montgomery March
- Celebrity Women Who Got With Men Who Were Broke
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- Solange Shares Brazilian Honeymoon Escape [PHOTOS]