In case you weren’t around for the memo, tribal prints are the trend to try this year. Solange, Taraji, and more have made this native fabric the must-wear item this summer.
Michelle Williams is the latest celebrity to hop on board. She’s the lead model for Koshie O, a women’s clothing line integrating African themes and aesthetics with modern designs. The collection blends an African focus on luxuriant fabric and earthy symbolism with more fluid and practical modern designs required by a contemporary lifestyle.
To say that I love this collection is just one thing I could admit. I could also admit that I’m all in to those shirt dresses and those purses #SWOON! Check out my favorite pieces from the collections.
- WANDERLUSTING: 10 Tips To Keep Your Valuables Safe While Traveling
- The Beautiful People: Naturalistas Take Over NYC To Luv & Learn Their Hair
- Unboxed: 12 Awesome Beauty Gifts For Your BFF
- SISTA CINEMA: Best Black Web Series To Watch
- Tyra Banks Hits The Big 4-0: Here’s The GIFS To Prove It
- FAB FINDS: 23 Lust-Worthy Holiday Heels Under $200