Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- Pucker Up: 5 Vibrant Lipsticks That Will Have You Feening For Summer
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: The Best & Worst Dressed
- DO IT FOR THE GRAM: 20 Most Stylish Instagram Couples
- FAB FINDS: 20 Cool Slip-On Sneakers You Need For Summer
- Vivid In Vivienne: Celebs Who Wore Pharrell’s Fave Hat Designer’s Threads
- MAKEUP 101: The Top 11 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin