Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70′s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- Rihanna Dresses As A French Maid & More For Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Red Carpet Rundown: 7th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon
- 7 Absurdly Gorgeous Gowns Lupita Nyong’o Could Wear To The Oscars
- 20 Fly Bomber Jackets You’ll Fall In Love With
- The Red Carpet Rundown: 2014 BET Honors
- Best & Worst Dressed: The 45th NAACP Image Awards