Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70’s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- #StyleOn10: How To Wear An Evening Gown To Work & Not Be That Girl
- The 20 Hottest Capes for Fall
- InstaFab: How Our Fave Style Bloggers Spent New York Fashion Week
- Harlem’s Fashion Row Celebrates 7 Years During NYFW
- StyleOn10: How This Style Blogger Gets Her After-Work Style Ready
- BEST IN SHOW: 11 Looks From Bibhu Mohapatra That Will Make You Want To Shop For Work Attire
- Spotted! Looks From “June By June Ambrose” For HSN