1. H&M Fitted Imitation Leather Dress - $49.95
Fitted dress in imitation leather and jersey with peplum waist and visible back zip.
2. ASOS Hearts & Bows Leather Look Skater Skirt - $39.65
3. DKNYC Leggings with Faux Leather Front - $59
4. Urban Outfitters Piplette By Alice Ritter Dobo Moto Jacket - $179.00
5. Lane Bryant Faux leather pencil skirt $54.95
6. YESSTYLE Faux-Leather High-Waist Shorts - $75
7. NWT Women's Casual Wear Leather Shorts Style WS2 - $65
8. Vegan Leather Peplum Top by Tinley Road - $98
9. K-DASH by Kardashian Pebble Leather Handbag with Chain Handle at QVC - $139.86
10. CUSP by Neiman Marcus Ponte-Back Faux-Leather Dress - $196
11. ZARA Studio Dress with Leather Peplum Frill - $159
Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70’s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.