Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70′s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- Items Every 30-Something Should Have In Their Closet
- Vivid In Vivienne: Celebs Who Wore Pharrell’s Fave Hat Designer’s Threads
- Style Stalking: 42 and Fabulous, See Jill Scott’s Best Looks
- BOMBS AWAY: The Fiercest Jacket From The 80′s We’ll Never Stop Wearing
- The Queen’s Closet: 17 Of Diana Ross’ Most Iconic Looks
- Those 4 Spring Trends That You Should Start Wearing Today