Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70’s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- Hot Mama: Tamera Mowry-Housley’s Best Maternity Style Moments
- Rihanna Celebrates Fendi’s Flagship NYC Store Opening
- Ciara, Zendaya & Laverne Werk The Runway For The Go For Red Dress Collection Show
- Red Carpet Rundown: 6th Annual Essence Black Women In Music
- Janelle Monae, Jamie Foxx & More Honored At 2015 Trumpet Awards
- Red Carpet Rundown: NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet Through The Years
- Ashley, Philomenia + 3 Other Plus Size Models You Should Know