Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70′s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- The Beautiful People: Naturalistas Take Over NYC To Luv & Learn Their Hair
- Unboxed: 12 Awesome Beauty Gifts For Your BFF
- SISTA CINEMA: Best Black Web Series To Watch
- Tyra Banks Hits The Big 4-0: Here’s The GIFS To Prove It
- FAB FINDS: 23 Lust-Worthy Holiday Heels Under $200
- Toni Braxton’s Top 15 Songs