Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70’s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- 10 Times Celebrities Wowed Us In Purple
- 9 Reasons This Girl With Vitiligo Could Be The Next Supermodel
- Red Carpet Rewind: 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards
- The Style Evolution Of The Braxton Sisters
- 10 Bloggers Killing It In Ankara Print
- 17 Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous On Instagram This Week
- 12 Celebrities Who Wore Chanel And Stole The Show