Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70′s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- THE ULTIMATE DIVA: 10 Reasons We Love Diahann Carroll
- The 2014 ASCAP Rythmn & Soul Awards Red Carpet
- 6 Reasons To Pimp Out Your Phone Cases Via Junkboxx
- We’re Buying Everything From PopUp Plus Online’s New Summer Look Book
- The Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards
- Sexy at Every Curve: Swimsuits For All New Plus Size Campaign
- FAB FINDS: 10 Celine-Inspired Handbags Under $60