Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70’s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- From Blushes, To Bronzers: How To Easily Upgrade Your Look For Any Occasion
- Red Carpet Rundown: UNCF’s ‘Evening With The Stars’
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 MTV Movie Awards
- Style Stalking: 43 & Fabulous, See Jill Scott’s Best Looks
- Curves On Fleek: The Most Perfect Bikini Bodies On The ‘Gram
- Hot Mama: Tamera Mowry-Housley’s Best Maternity Style Moments
- Rihanna Celebrates Fendi’s Flagship NYC Store Opening