Have you ever noticed how trends seem to travel through this never-ending revolving door of fashion? I adore it. Back in the 70’s, leather was a closet signature. You weren’t a cool kid unless you were wearing it. Fast forward to 2012, leather pants are the new denim this fall season. We see this daring sexy fabric in an array of styles. From cropped moto jackets, paneled leggings, peplum shirts, to quilted bags – your options are endless. I searched the net for my favorites and I’ve found 10 styles all under $200 fit for the budgetnista (like me) in mind.
- StyleOn10: TV Host, Kela Walker Makes A Bodycon Work Appropriate Without Loosing The Sexy
- 6 Reasons To Pimp Out Your Phone Cases Via Junkboxx
- 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- All White Everything: Solange’s Wedding Photos #BreakTheInternet
- FIRST LOOK: Tamar Braxton Launches A Clothing Line & We’re Like #SheDidThat
- Here’s 31 Photos Of Andre Leon Talley Because…Capes
- Battle Of The Babes: Kim Kardashian VS. Amber Rose