Beyonce and Jay-Z recently celebrated the first awesome year of life for their little one, Blue Ivy. The one-year-old’s epic birthday party boasted a $200,000 price tag–not to mention the $1 million nursery at the Barclay’s the happy, rich couple purchased for their bundle of joy. I guess when you’ve pulled in $78 million, a couple hundred thousand isn’t a big deal.
A source close to the Hollywood royal couple says of Blue Ivy’s diamond drenched party, “Nothing’s been too big or expensive for their little princess. They wanted her first birthday to set the tone for the rest of her life. They work hard for their money and the first thing they want to spend it on is their baby girl. It’s hard to imagine how they can top this next year – or what her Sweet Sixteen will be like.”
Check out this gallery of party perks from Blue Ivy’s unbelievably expensive shindig.
Also, answer our poll below:
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
- The Best Fights From ‘The View’ That Will Make You Giggle
- 13 #ALSIceBucketChallenges That Went Hilariously Wrong
- Beyonce & Jay Z’s On The Run Tour
- INSTADAILY: North West Has ‘Kidchella’ Party For 1st BDay
- BLACK MUSIC MONTH: The Greatest Diva Moments Of All Time
- Sh*t Black People Say: Words & Phrases We’ve Remixed
- 45th NAACP Image Awards Nominees For Outstanding Actress