Gabrielle Union, Boris Kodjoe, Nicole Ari-Parker, and more celebrated the Inauguration of President Obama at the 2013 BET Inaugural Gala. As part of the “Hennessy V.S Inauguration Takeover,” the gala hosted over 2,000 celebrities, D.C. socialites and political figures at the historical Smithsonian American Art Museum in Washington, D.C.
The guest enjoyed signature Hennessy V.S cocktails, and were treated to a special performance from legendary group BBD, who broke out their choreographed dance moves while performing their hits, “Poison” and “I Thought It Was Me”. Big Daddy Kane also performed alongside MC Lyte, who recited her verse from the infamous Brandy remix for “I Wanna Be Down”.
Check out our gallery of red carpet winners, and a few candids from the night!
- 14 Times Toni Braxton Looked Absolutely Amazing [PHOTOS]
- Who Are The Hollywood Divas?
- INSTADAILY: The Kardashian-West-Jenners Jet Set For Fashion!
- #TheWadeUnion: Gabrielle Union & D.Wade Do Honeymoon World Tour
- You Can’t Sit With Us: Front Row Celebrity Style At NYFW 2014
- #TheWadeUnion: A Peek Inside Gabrielle Union & D.Wade’s Wedding [PHOTOS]
- First Look: Nate Parker In ‘Beyond The Lights’ [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]