Gabrielle Union, Boris Kodjoe, Nicole Ari-Parker, and more celebrated the Inauguration of President Obama at the 2013 BET Inaugural Gala. As part of the “Hennessy V.S Inauguration Takeover,” the gala hosted over 2,000 celebrities, D.C. socialites and political figures at the historical Smithsonian American Art Museum in Washington, D.C.
The guest enjoyed signature Hennessy V.S cocktails, and were treated to a special performance from legendary group BBD, who broke out their choreographed dance moves while performing their hits, “Poison” and “I Thought It Was Me”. Big Daddy Kane also performed alongside MC Lyte, who recited her verse from the infamous Brandy remix for “I Wanna Be Down”.
Check out our gallery of red carpet winners, and a few candids from the night!
- Rihanna Celebrates Fendi’s Flagship NYC Store Opening
- Box Of Chocolates: Our Valentine’s Day Celebrity Crushes
- INSTADAILY: Kanye West Presents Adidas Clothing Line & North West Isn’t Here For Any Of It
- Lance Gross Presents ‘Fifty Shades Of Bae’ Campaign (PHOTOS)
- Ciara, Taraji P. Henson, Toni Braxton & More Come Out For Clive Davis’ 2015 Pre-Grammy Gala [PHOTOS]
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Mingle With Janelle Monae, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna & More At 2015 Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Reign On 2015 BET Honors Red Carpet [PHOTOS]