Gabrielle Union, Boris Kodjoe, Nicole Ari-Parker, and more celebrated the Inauguration of President Obama at the 2013 BET Inaugural Gala. As part of the “Hennessy V.S Inauguration Takeover,” the gala hosted over 2,000 celebrities, D.C. socialites and political figures at the historical Smithsonian American Art Museum in Washington, D.C.
The guest enjoyed signature Hennessy V.S cocktails, and were treated to a special performance from legendary group BBD, who broke out their choreographed dance moves while performing their hits, “Poison” and “I Thought It Was Me”. Big Daddy Kane also performed alongside MC Lyte, who recited her verse from the infamous Brandy remix for “I Wanna Be Down”.
Check out our gallery of red carpet winners, and a few candids from the night!
- Rihanna Flaunts Her Body & Blonde Hair For Sexy Summer ‘V Magazine’ Spread
- One Night Only: Jennifer Hudson Lives It Up In Jamaica!
- INSTADAILY: Jennifer Lopez’s Most Awesomely Fierce Fashion Moments On ‘American Idol’
- Rihanna Celebrates Fendi’s Flagship NYC Store Opening
- Box Of Chocolates: Our Valentine’s Day Celebrity Crushes
- INSTADAILY: Kanye West Presents Adidas Clothing Line & North West Isn’t Here For Any Of It
- Lance Gross Presents ‘Fifty Shades Of Bae’ Campaign (PHOTOS)