Keeping it professional at work, while keeping it cute can be a difficult task. Winter time allows you to be creative with layers, textures and fun accessories to keep you warm.
It’s a good thing I work with such stylishly savvy people. They’ve given me so much inspiration that I’ve been able to breathe new life into my own closet. Check out some of the best winter style spotted in the office.
- 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards: Best & Worst-Dressed
- 10 Blogger Looks For Transitioning To Fall
- #StyleOn10: How To Wear An Evening Gown To Work & Not Be That Girl
- The 20 Hottest Capes for Fall
- The Beautiful People: “Relax, Renew and Recharge” NYFW Lounge
- InstaFab: How Our Fave Style Bloggers Spent New York Fashion Week
- The 10 Accessories Seen at #NYFW You’ll Want To Buy This Spring