1. Alberta Williams, Coretta Scott, Christine Farris
Martin Luther King's mother, wife and sister
2. Coretta Scott and Yolanda King
Dr. King poses with his wife and eldest daughter
3. Rosa Parks
Two key figures in the Civil Rights Movement join forces.
4. Dora McDonald
Dr. King's primary personal secretary, trusted confidante, and close family friend.
5. Alberta Williams and Coretta Scott King
Martin's mom and wife comforted him at Harlem Hospital after his 1958 stabbing.
6. Coretta Scott and Bernice
Dr. King's wife comforts their youngest daughter at his funeral 1968.
7. Christine King Farris, Rosa Parks, Coretta Scott
Dr. King's sister and wife work with the civil rights leader.
8. Coretta Scott King
The first lady of the Civil Rights Movement left us in 2006.
9. Yolanda King
Dr. King's eldest daughter.
10. Rev. Bernice King
Dr. King's youngest daughter is a powerful preacher in her own right.
Martin Luther King’s mother, wife and sister